Friday, April 13, 2007

introduction

the last few days, i have been infuriated by the abomination known as the "pitching" by atlanta braves relief pitcher, macay mcbride. as thoughts raced through my head, i realized that there were too few people readily available for me to vent my frustrations, and share my overall manly sports jock opinions. too often, these thoughts are ultimately forgotten, and experienced by absolutely nobody. i wish for that to end, and thus one more time for sting is born.

i would like to thank macay mcbride for essentially pushing me over the proverbial edge to finally act upon my desire to vent and possibly be heard by new eyes and ears, and for basically inadvertently becoming my personal target for whenever the subject veers towards bad pitching, or pitiful performances.

shawn marion's shooting form disgusts me. how he became an actual NBA player with that kind of form completely baffles me. he releases quickly, his elbows bow outwards, and often he gets little to no backspin on the shot. considering he is a career 34% 3-pt shooter, i have no idea why he keeps launching so many treys; he's obviously no tim legler.

i will touch on my subjects, with 90% of them probably pertaining to sports of some form. but afterall, that's what we jocks do.

one more time for sting, baby. woooooooooooooooo!

No comments: