Monday, October 22, 2007

Indians Wi--I mean, lose...

Well, it was a good run for the Fighting Injuns, who despite it all, decided to outsource their talent into obliteration as what was up until tonight such a perfect game plan went awry. But deep down inside, I wasn't sure who I was rooting for, because there was a small, majority part of me that wanted to be a fair-weathered fan and have an excuse to wear my Boston Red Sox paraphenilia, despite my not-quite as glowing feelings for them since actually having gone to Boston, and having real Red Sox fans in my own backyard - just that mentality that it's good to be on the winning side, for a change... that is, until the Red Sox get p0wned by the Colorado Rockies, and their pretty much flawless attack from every aspect of the game. But anyway, since the ride is now over, here it is...



Eventually, when I get back from Las Vegas, I will go on and post the "What should've been" images for the remaining for victories that the Cleveland Indians will not have.

It's been a good run, and I'm kind of sad to see it end. If the Rockies win, I will be content that such a Cinderella story came to fruition, but at this point, I kind of really don't care.

No comments: