Friday, October 5, 2007

Indians Win! One Down, Ten to Go

When it comes to watching sports, if you are to actually enjoy yourself, there has to be something to root for. That being said, with the baseball playoffs now underway, and my Atlanta Braves nowhere in the picture, I've pretty much decided who I want to win each divisional series, and whom I want to ultimately win it entirely. So far, so good.



I have decided that I am rooting for the Cleveland Indians to win it all, for one reason, and one reason only.

To be able to post politically-incorrect, misunderstood, demographic-ignorant, shoddily photoshopped pictures of the Cleveland Indians with each win... or elimination... for my own amusement, and for the amusement of those who know my demented humor, and get it themselves.

One win down, ten more to go.

No comments: